La ROUTE DU DIABLE BIKEPACKING ADVENTURE with or without "GPS TRACER" Peaceful and Fabulous France
A new cycling adventure of the CYCLO CLUB KINGERSHEIM where your adventurous minds will travel along the pretty quiet roads of France. The legend of the Devil's Bridges, the main theme of this story, will lead you to a sumptuous imagination, along these lost roads, where your souls will be invigorated with friendliness and generosity by the volunteers of the CCK throughout the many French regions and regional parks crossed. Organizers Vanessa. Pascal BRIDE
Ultra RAID Vélo / 6 to 12 July 2020
Valence / Cressia / Kingersheim
Parc National des Monts d' Ardèche,
Parc Régional des Grandes Causses,
Parc Régional du Haut Languedoc,
Parc Régional de l' Aubrac,
La Vallée de la Truyère,
Parc Régional des Volcans d'Auvergne,
Parc Régional du Livradois- Forez,
Les Monts du Beaujolais,
Le Massif Jurassien du Revermont,
Le Sundgau Alsacien........ etc
Monday 6 July 2020 Start between 1 and 7 pm
739 km or 1 424 km
11 300 m 22 750 m
With or Without GPS Tracer ( MaProgress)
SOLO / DUO
Registration limited to 100 cyclists
Design / Services
Without GPS Tracer 739 km
1. An autonomous adventure, "bikepacking" (SOLO or DUO categories).
2. Mandatory controls by 9 pictures for the category "WITHOUT Tracker" and possible cheking of the STRAVA track via the STRAVA club specially opened for this adventure.
3. Drafting is striclty prohibited for the category "WITH Tracker", even for the DUO category.
4. 11,300 m of vertical drop for the 739 km.
5. Mandatory routes and GPX tracks given by the organization on Komoot, OpenRunner and Google Maps.
6. 3 checkpoints with food "CCK organization" ( km 0 / km 368 / km 739).
7. No publication of times or ranking in the category "WITHOUT Tracker" but only a FINISHER status, times and ranking being published only for the category "WITH a Tracker".
8. Live tracking with the GPS Tracker provided by MaProgress.
9. Time limit of 67 hours to be a Finisher.
10. Sleeping facilities available at the arrival at Cressia, and at the CCK checkpoint" Le Jolan". Showers available at Cressia.
11. On reservation, possible transfer by car from the arrival to SNCF / TGV station (Lons le Saunier or Mulhouse).
12. 2 personalized stickers for the helmet.
13. Personal gift for each finisher.
14. Free use of all the pictures taken by the organization.
15. The organization "ROUTE du DIABLE" will give the association "ELA" via the "TEAM Cyclosportissimo" a part of each registration as son as official registrations are over on JULY 04, 2020